Business Development Manager
Mr. Mohammed Yousuff is a Clinical Operations and Business Development Manager. Prior to working in the UAE he’s worked in the field of Healthcare Informatics and Clinical Laboratory Sciences for almost 8 years, including some time in UAE as a Clinic In-Charge and Insurance coordinator. He’s also worked in other fields of Healthcare, including Revenue Cycle Management, Clinical Genomics and Business Development, which provides him with a comprehensive approach towards Clinic Management.
Mr. Mohammed Yousuff obtained a Medical Master’s Degree at the Manipal University in Manipal, India as well a Post Graduate Diploma Degree in Healthcare Management with the Welingkar Business School.
He is comfortable in Managing Clinical Operation and Business Development effectively with additional involvement in Insurance Empanelment. Being in a one of the fastest growing city in the world, he is able to analyse market trends and patient’s behaviour. He is more focused and supportive to organisation in delivering a quality care in the region.
- Healthcare Operations Management
- Healthcare Market Analysis and Business Development
- Healthcare Innovation and Futurist
- Healthcare Technology
Qualifications and Memberships
- Masters in Medical Microbiology and Immunology at Manipal University, INDIA
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration and Healthcare Management at Welingkar Business School, INDIA
- Bachelors in Microbiology at Bangalore University, INDIA
- Member of AMILTA – WHO
- Member of STATA corporation USA