DR JANE DARAKJIAN
Clinical Dietitian and Exercise Medicine Specialist
Dr.Darakjian is an Armenian Lebanese trained in Beirut at Rejuvenating and Cardiac clinic. Over 14 years she practiced Head of the Clinical dietician Department covering: oncology, dyslipidaemia, metabolic syndrome, mental health, chronic conditions, diabetes, GI tracks, sports medicine and advanced in functional nutrition and exercise therapy through holistic approach.
She accomplished research projects at UCLA. She has been invited to media talk shows as an expert speaker at Dubai & Abu Dhabi TV, MBC all channels, Al Arabia, The Doctors at Hollywood at main studio in Los Angeles. Successfully completed Wellness Health project for Dubai Police Academy for 2 years program 2015/2016. Cooperation with multidisciplinary level of corporates and patients/ employee’s overall wellbeing in their life and at the workplace. Successfully initiate post-launch optimization multi-variant testing and investigation strategies and revenue optimizations opportunities in healthcare.
- Functional Clinical Nutrition / Dietician – Exercise Therapy.
- Collaboration with key stakeholders, developers, business owners, healthcare professionals and senior executives in wellness and healthcare sector, in identifying opportunities, improving technology and processes of their wellbeing executive.
- Product management and development.
- Explore more the quality of life of human mankind in health education, nutrition diet & wellness.
Qualifications and memberships;
- PhD in Human Nutrition and Dietetics from Medical Faculty University of Yerevan.
- Fellowship certificate in Functional Nutrition & Exercise therapy
- BS degree from from LAU (Lebanese American University) which is affiliated with The States University of New York.
- IFSO15/16, (International Federation of Bariatric Surgery and Obesity) overseas member Bariatric surgery, obesity and metabolic surgery, under sponsorship of Nestle worldwide,; P.L2015
- She is a member and faculty with IFPA/DFC USA based sports medicine association.
- She is a member with American Academy of Anti-Aging medicine.
- English, Arabic, Armenian and French